Love never dies! The Vestron Video Collector’s Series goes beyond the grave when the zombie horror classic Return of the Living Dead 3 arrives on limited-edition Blu-ray™ for the first time on November 22nd, courtesy of Lionsgate. Watch all of the terror in high definition as Curt transforms his girlfriend into a flesh-eating monster after her accidental death, in order to fulfill their pact to love each other forever!
The Return of the Living Dead 3 Blu-ray includes all-new special features, including an audio commentary with actress Melinda Clarke and special make-up FX artist Tom Rainone, a conversation with director Brian Yuzna and screenwriter John Penney, and interviews with special FX artists Steve Johnson and Chris Nelson as well as editor Christopher Roth. The Blu-ray will be available for the suggested retail price of $34.97.
RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 3 OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
In Return of the Living Dead: Part II, the chemical Trioxin turned people into flesh-eating zombies. Now, the government is trying to control these unstoppable cannibalistic killers in Return of the Living Dead 3. When a young man uses the chemical to bring his girlfriend back to life after a motorcycle accident, she is driven to eat the only thing that will nourish her... human brains! She tries to stop her own feeding frenzy but a chain reaction has already begun, as hordes of undead are unleashed from their graves!
BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
· Audio Commentary with Director Brian Yuzna
· Audio Commentary with Actress Melinda Clarke and Special Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Rainone
· “Ashes to Ashes” - A Conversation with Director Brian Yuzna and Screenwriter John Penney
· “Living Dead Girl” – An Interview with Actress Melinda Clarke
· “Romeo Is Bleeding” – An Interview with Actor J. Trevor Edmond
· “Trimark & Trioxin” – Interviews with Production Excecutive David Tripet & Editor Chris Roth
· “The Resurrected Dead” – Interviews with Special Effects Designers Steve Johnson and Chris Nelson
· Still Gallery